It is important for you to have an idea of what Prospect Hardwood Flooring provides as part of the initial estimation process. Communication, knowledge and attention to detail are important when discussing a flooring project. This is often what sets us apart from our competition.
We offer free, in-home estimates. Because the choices in wood, widths, colors, textures and styles are so numerous, by spending time with you and establishing your needs, we can find or create the hardwood floor that best suites you, your budget and your expectations. Our team will provide an on-site assessment, address any potential issues, answer all of your questions and walk you through the process.
What to expect from us before the start of each project:
- Brief consultation with estimator to discuss your flooring project
- Recommendation on the process and/or products
- Sample products, if necessary
- Written detailed estimate before departure
- Scope of work to be completed
- A project time line
Whether you are a general contractor, home owner, designer or architect working on a residential or commercial project; we strive to provide the same level of detail at the start of every project.
Prospect Hardwood Flooring Services:
- Low-odor, fast drying products to get you back in the home in less time
- Dust containment systems to significantly reduce the mess and dust – 98% capture rate of airborne particles
- Highly durable finish coatings to extend the life of your flooring investment
- Oil-based: Oil modified urethane is often called “poly” and is the most common wood floor finish. It is very durable and adds a rich, amber tone due to its golden blond color. Oil-based finishes have a stronger odor when drying and take between 7-8 hours to do so.
- Water-based: Water-based finishes are durable and faster drying (2-3hrs). Generally, clear in color, they are environmentally-friendly nearly odorless.
- Intricate pattern work
- Refinish stairs or install new treads and risers
- Refinish hand rails to match existing or new custom blend color of floors
- Custom blend stain colors to match your décor
- Specialists in difficult wood staining, antique or reclaimed flooring
- New moulding installation
- Board replacement for problem areas
- Carpet removal and disposal available
- Furniture moving available
- 2 year limited warranty on all finishes
- 30 years of uncompromising service
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee, payment received after walk through inspection
- Clean house guarantee, not satisfied with cleanliness, contracted rooms will be recleaned
- Never Any Hidden Fees
Read More Testimonials